HR as Liberators
People are the biggest asset of most organisations and CEO's want their HR team to be disruptors, to take a strategic view and to be proactive in leading the people agenda.
HR have a key role to play in liberating talent. Key to this is:
- Understanding your organisation, the context, challenges and possible future scenarios. Using this insight to develop tailored solutions.
- Using evidence to improve outcomes through improved decision making. Asking the right questions and seeking data to build insights.
- Broadening the ecosystem, looking beyond the traditional boundaries of the organisation and thinking about "borrow" as well as "buy" strategies.
- Adding value through formal process, but not wasting time on processes which bring limited returns.
- Promoting a positive talent climate so everyone is encouraged and supported to work at their personal best.